Saturday, August 09, 2008

Having a good day

When I woke up this morning, I realized that today was a good day. Nothing special happened. I just felt like it was and so it was. I think I'm going to do this a lot more often. Both the blogging and the good daying. Lots o' stuff to talk about so why not? Because I'm lazy! Well, I'll be fixing that.

Things to look forward to hearing about:

My new job!
My new apartment!
My new outlook on life! (still in the developmental stage)
Success in a competitive Magic tournament -- LOL, I'm a total nerd :)
Success in a MMA tournament -- yeah that's right!
Success in the girlfriend department -- no, that didn't happen. But hey, we're still best friends!
I lost 30 pounds -- yeah, this was not intentional. I'm gonna try to get like 20 of them back.

I'm excited! Are you?

No comments: