Thursday, August 14, 2008

2 Years till we're whole again

My little brother Mike just left to go on a mission for the LDS church yesterday. He is going to Honduras and it seemed like he was really excited. I hope he has a great experience. My mission wasn't "the best two years." It was more like "three terrible months preceding a year and a half of complete misery." Hopefully Mike's experience is like a million times better than mine.

I'm actually heading off to bed right now. I just wanted to throw up a post before I did. You see, I have work M-F at 6:00 a.m.! Yep. I'm working again. Some of you may not have known this, but I've been on an extended vacation since the first of May when I quit my job at the blood bank. It's been fun, but it's also left me feeling a little . . . unproductive. I personally think it's quite an accomplishment for me to also live for 3 months without any income. Hopefully I'll never be in a position where I have to do that, but it's actually been a good experience.

Anyways, I'm now at Dell and just started last Monday. I'll be working as a remote technical support agent. It's actually really interesting and I'm learning a ton. Well, I should get some shut-eye as I've got another A+ certification exam tomorrow.

See Ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ScottyDoo here from NOM.

Honduras eh? Which mission is he serving in? I was in Tegucigalpa.

Dan said...

He is going to the Honduras Comayagua Mission.