Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fun, let's do some more pictures.



Family Day at Basic. See if you can find me (I'm the bald one wearing a beret).

My platoon totally dominated. Look at how those 3 squad leaders are perfecly in step. What's his bucket next to me never could quite get it.

Yeah! That's a tight formation. Too bad no one else likes D&C besides me (Drill & Ceremony).

My Parents.

Back home. A little weird - probably similar to after mission readjustment. Sue met me at the airport with my Mom and my little bro Troy. Seeing Sue definitely made me melt.

My family set up some yellow streamers for me and it felt great to be home.

Basic was a nightmare, but I loved it!

1 comment:

dani said...

Ah! These bring back memories! I always loved D&C as well. Totally fun especially being the Company Guide-on Bearer! Thanks for posting! :)